Call for Student Volunteers
CALL FOR STUDENT VOLUNTEERS
Singapore HeritageFest 2016
29–30 April, 7–8 May, 14-15 May 2016
- 25 March 2016: Registration for student volunteers opens
- 8 April 2016: shortlisted students will be informed of their acceptance
- 15 April 2016: Registration for student volunteers closes
Student volunteers will be involved as festival hosts. As a festival host, your duties include:
- Greeting, welcoming and assisting the public with directions and other enquiries about the festival.
- Greeting and facilitating community group movement at various festival sites.
- Facilitating and engaging the public with activities at the various festival sites.
- Assisting the project managers of various festival sites with administration and logistical support.
- Preparing, monitoring and maintaining inventory of activity stations at the various festival sites.
What you commit to:
- Completing at least 8 hours of volunteer work for the period of Singapore HeritageFest 2016. Volunteer tasks will be assigned to you in advance and may include, but are not limited to, programmes management and logistical support.
- Attending the mandatory festival briefing session on 26 April 2016 afternoon for all student volunteers.
What you get:
- Certificate of participation
- Volunteer hours
- An exclusive Singapore HeritageFest -shirt
- A fantastic thank-you party at the end of the festival
- Daily lunches and/or dinners
Student volunteers must be aged 17 and above.
For more information or enquiry, please contact the festival team at firstname.lastname@example.org.